Mammal, Bird & Reptile Permits

Permits are required to harass, capture, handle, transport, and possess native and nonnative animals except those included on the list in section (b) of regulation 5 AAC 92.029. Read the information behind the tab above that most closely matches your planned use of wildlife or their parts. If you don’t find what you need or have additional questions, contact the department’s Wildlife Permits Section at:; phone (907) 465-4148.