Mammal, Bird & Reptile Permits
Protecting Property, Public Safety, or Migratory Birds

Permits from ADF&G are needed before a person can kill, destroy, relocate, or haze (systematically harass) wild animals that are creating a nuisance or a threat to public safety. Also, any person who kills a wild animal in defense of life or property must file a report and surrender to ADF&G or the Alaska Wildlife Troopers certain animal parts within a prescribed time period.