Mammal, Bird & Reptile Permits
Agencies or researchers who wish to capture, collect, or repeatedly disturb wild Alaska mammals, birds, or reptiles for scientific purposes need a scientific permit. They will also need to submit annual reports about their activities to ADF&G.
- Scientific Permit
- Policy and Requirements for Scientific Permits (PDF 532 kB)
- Scientific Permit Application (PDF 68 kB)
- Application to Renew or Amend Scientific Permit (PDF 92 kB)
- Application to Renew or Amend Scientific Permit (Multi-Project Application) (PDF 82 kB)
- Scientific Permit Annual Report Form (Excel file 107 kB)
- Permit for Using Radio Telemetry Equipment
- See regulation 5 AAC 92.047.